Saint-Gobain Crystals and Bridgeport Instruments have partnered to provide radiation detection expertise and multi-channel analyzer (MCA) up to pulse shape analysis. All you will need to do is plug in the USB cable and you are ready to collect data.
- Matching solution to the application
- Ready to use detection platform for developers
- One stop shopping – fully optimized vertical integration
- Reduced development time, cost and risk
The basic configuration is a Detector / MCA but you can choose to add on the Computer Interface Module and Wireless connectivity.
Contact Saint-Gobain Crystals about your application and needs to have a Sensor unit designed to meet your requirements through crystal, photomultiplier tube and MCA usbBase selection and MCA settings optimization.
- Quick access to the market
- Reduced development time and cost
- One-stop shopping
- Reduced acquisition cost
- Reliable – perfect matching between components
- Open-source, open access application for programmers
- Low power USB based MCA
- Low power embedded computer
- Over 30 hour operation on a single battery
- Open Source Linux OS and API
- USB-powered & controlled
- On Board energy histogram 4096 x 32
- Accurate count rates and real time measurement
- List mode: stores energies and time stamps
- Integrated non-volatile memory
- Low-power HV unit
- Sealed construction; IP67 water tight connectors
- Open source application programmer's interface (API in Python and C++)
- GPIO supports DAQ synchronization between modules.
- Morpho Data Server supports native apps and web-browsers
- Operational from -40°C to +60°C
- The Morpho Data Server (MDS) handles the low level USB communication with the eMorpho MCA units.
- The MDS communicates with the world through TCP/IP – zeroMQ – XML command and data tags.
- Clients connect to the MDS via native apps or a web-browser.
- Clients can be local or remote.
- Clients can run on any platform, under any OS and can be written in most languages such as: C, C++, PythonTM, PHPTM, JavaTM on AndroidTM, LabVIEWTM